Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc. , it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care . This is an exceptional
opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those
we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a
Fortune Top 50 Company.
Pharmacy Account Director
Work location: Jersey City, NJ
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with
external clients and prospects, and reaching internal business plan
goals through the use of strong consultative skills.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Execute strategic sales and tactical plans by consulting with
key decision makers and operational stakeholders in the region.
- Provide ongoing support to regional decision makers and
support PBM field sales team during RFP processes.
- Assist in the development of recommendations for
outcomes-based savings and revenue opportunities.
- Assist operations in developing key therapeutic programs based
on earnings potential.
- Requires a BA/BS and 5 years of related experience or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an
- A Pharmacy License or equivalent service in specialty Rx arena
is strongly preferred.
- For URAC accredited areas the following applies: Requires
strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills,
problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been
named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity