The Corporate Technology team is seeking an Application
Developers to work with development team on Wholesale credit risk
and analytics CCAR project development and automation. In this
role, candidate will work with various internal groups to deliver
Architecture, Design, Development and Test artifacts.
Rule engine experience such as Drools
Roles and Responsibilities:
Caching experience such as Coherance and Gemfire
Responsibilities will include:
• Participate in standard SDLC process using Agile/Lean
methodology and Test driven development approach.
• Adhere to IT Control Policies through design, development and
testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into
application design specifications.
• Documentation of deliverables
• Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are
aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications;
identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues; and review
and provide feedback to the final user documentation.
• 7+ years of software development experience
• Experience with industry standard tools like Anaconda, Pandas
pyCharm, Maven, SVN, GitHub etc.
• Working experience in Agile, Lean Dev methodologies and test
• Experience in building and enhancing testing frameworks for
automation and regression
• Strong knowledge of design patterns and their application
• Ability to work within tight deadlines and a dynamic
• Hands on experience with Big Data technologies strongly
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.