Technical Architect with Payments experience Jersey City, NJ
Company Description HSS SOFT is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Job Description Technical Architect with Payments experience
The 5 resources would be located in either
Location: NJ and FL
Technical Architect "As a Technical Architect for the Global
Payments Strategy, you will work with other key team members of the
Global Payments Strategy team to ensure the delivery of the
payments strategic architecture from a global collection of
existing platforms to a modern distributed cloud based system
leveraging cutting edge technologies.
• Support the definition and implementation of reference
• Capture business capabilities and transform them into services
leveraged across the platform.
• Designing infrastructures for critical applications and
business processes in a cost effective manner
• Influencing/Implementing corporate standards for application
and infrastructure designs
• Driving the infrastructure lifecycle including expansions,
technology refresh and version upgrades.
In this role, you will be responsible to work with business and
technical leaders to create Conceptual Architectures that align
business needs with Target State Architecture. Create Target State
Architectures that accommodate strategies across ,Create reference
implementations that realize the technical architecture. Direct
responsibilities include the design of complex, multi-platform
payment subsystems including both real time and non-real time
You will be accountable for the integration of business
requirements, technology standards and system engineering to
transform the payments platforms. You will be responsible
influencing the technical decisions across platforms and educating
your partners in engineering, operations and the business. You must
be able to work directly beside application engineering helping to
shape the code base of the platform through hands on work including
code reviews, coding and mentoring.
" "• 10+ years experience in highly available transaction
processing systems, preferably based on distributed and Open Source
• Broad knowledge of various technology architectures for
example storage, networking, databases, Linux, zOS, Web Servers,
Application Servers, load balancing, etc
• Specific knowledge of Java, Multi-Threading, Parallel
Computing and Asynchronous architectures.
• Specific knowledge of distributed messaging systems such as
AMQP, WebSphere MQ, Kafka and Qpid.
• Exposure and understanding of application frameworks including
Spring, Spring Boot, Akka, Storm, Micro-Services etc.
• Exposure and understanding of cloud computing technology and
providers including Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, HAProxy, Nginx, AWS,
Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
• Experience in financial analysis for technology
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• A demonstrated ability to influence resources across multiple
• The ability to operate in a complex and challenging
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Strong oral and written communication skills and advanced
• Ability to multi-task, comprehend and be responsive to
customer needs, work under tight deadlines, and work
• Strong analytical skills
• A demonstrated understanding of Retail, Mortgage or Credit
Card banking preferred
• Technical problem-solving skills
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Business
Administration; MBA or MS in Computer Science or Computer
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Technical Architect with Payments experience