TITLE: JAVA/Spring Application Designer
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ, United States
# of Openings: Permanent
• Understand existing System design and its components and make
recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of
• Analyze business requirements, design and implement
• Develop design documentation artifacts in UML.
• Lead a small team of onshore/offshore developers through the
• Conduct peer code and design reviews.
• Support functional and performance testing.
• Experienced application architect/designer with hands on
experience in designing, developing, and testing distributed
large-scale transactional systems.
• Experienced in systems analysis and design using OOAD, AOP,
• Experienced in data access technologies and patterns (JPA,
Hibernate, iBatis, JDBC)
• Experience with the Spring Framework and solid understanding
of dependency injection/IOC concepts.
• Expert knowledge of JAVA, J2EE/JEE, MVC application frameworks
(Spring MVC and/or struts), design patterns, web and application
• Experience with SOA technologies (REST and/or SOAP)
• Experience with Axis2 Web Service stack.
• Experience in using AJAX framework (Ext-JS, DOJO) and
• Experience working in full iterative/Agile development
• Experience with WebSphere 8.x.
• Experienced in performance tuning and optimization using
• Experience working with and customizing Ant or Maven build
Additional Information All your information will be kept
confidential according to EEO guidelines.