Athena Training Specialist
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 19, 2021
We are looking for an Athena training expert to onboard all new
hires that are utilizing Athena. The Athena trainer will also be
providing on going training for employees. --- RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create practice worklists for new staff to get hands on
practice in the training environment.
- Create job aids as needed with step-by-step instructions on
- Ensure Athena access needed is obtained prior to new hire start
- Update training packets and SOP's
- Tracking and administering Athena updates/changes
- Partner with account manager to determine hand off of new hire
by providing status/updates on the new hire progress to assist with
a smooth onboarding/training experience for the new hire.
- Conduct follow up training on an as needed basis for current
employees who will be learning a new role w/Caduceus, or special
project workflows, or re-training for items they did not retain
during initial training, etc.
- Conduct post training assessments as needed
- Send weekly training schedule updates to HR
- Assist with new client training of their front desk staff and
other depts as needed
- Provide ongoing training and education training to staff
- Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent experience in
- 5 years of experience in Athena
- Training experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superior
attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task under tight timelines with strong
administrative and exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Advanced knowledge credentialing databases or reporting
CaduceusHealth has partnered with athenahealth, offering fully
outsourced clinical and revenue cycle solutions to large healthcare
networks. Jersey City, New Jersey-based CaduceusHealth, has over
200 employees in 38 states, supporting over 4,500 providers in 400
medical practices on the athenahealth platform. "We bring clarity
and efficiency to healthcare business operations to heighten the
value of the provider and patient healthcare experiences," said
James Bonomo, CEO of CaduceusHealth.
CaduceusHealth offers a competitive compensation and benefits
package, including health and dental, vision, 401K plan, generous
PTO, and business casual dress.
At CaduceusHealth, we are committed to equal employment
opportunity. Our policy is to provide employment, training,
compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of
employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability,
genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CADUCEUSHEALTH--, Jersey City , Athena Training Specialist, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!