Customer Account Executive
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to gain entry to an enterprise
field sales role? We are seeking someone with IT related inside
sales or small/mid market field sales experience who is driven to
grow into a successful high-earning sales executive. We believe in
entrepreneurialism and empowering you to make decisions that will
grow our business, and we'll provide you with all of the resources
and mentorship to advance into a senior role.
What will you be doing?
The Customer Account Executive (CAE) participates in a team-selling
environment on installed base customer accounts. In this capacity,
the CAE will assist in identifying and qualifying new
opportunities, executing account strategy and generating
incremental software, consulting and training revenue within the
customer base. In addition, the CAE will facilitate and maintain
successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by
their reference ability and customer satisfaction levels. In
addition, when an opportunity becomes competitive and larger in
scope, the CAE will work with either a Global Account Director or
Senior Account Executive as a selling team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities as part
of a virtual account team.
- Continuously gathering knowledge of installed competitors and
their projects and effectively positioning solutions against
- Facilitating customer satisfaction through the proper
deployment of the appropriate resources throughout the customer
engagement life cycle.
- Attending and participating in customer team meetings, and
communicating regularly with professional services and engineering
staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining successful business relationships with appropriate
partners specific to your customers.
- Providing sales oversight & presence to customers for
implementation of recently licensed products
- Handling post-sales support issues for customers, e.g.
escalation of support calls, identifying additional training needs,
- Within each account within the territory, seeking to expand and
strengthen our presence by establishing proactive relationships
with influential people, both within the customer and other third
OK, I'm interested... is this the job for me?
We look for people who value agility, passion and teamwork; those
who can bring fresh ideas to the table and want the opportunity to
learn, grow, and expand their careers. Bring your aptitude and
build upon what you do best for our customers, partners, team, and
Other qualities you'll need to be a fit for this role include:
- University degree (required)
- 3-5 years inside-sales or field sales experience in information
- Exposure to virtual account team selling environment is a
- Demonstrated skills in both oral and written communication
- General familiarity with selling methodologies and processes is
- Sense of urgency
- Highly competitive
- Strong work ethic
About AvePointWe are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AvePoint promotes and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: AvePoint, Jersey City , Customer Account Executive, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!