Claims Edit & Denials - Coder
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Several positions for medical coders are available for the
following specialties: Claim Edits & Denials
- Provider or Profee medical coding, with claim edits & denials
- Resolve related coding issues in all phases: production, coding
scrub, and coding denial resolution.
- Maintain consistent quality using the established coding
guidelines provided you by the immediate supervisor.
- Performs ongoing prospective coding and documentation chart
reviews for physician services to ensure that the coding supports
the services billed.
- Identifies issues and patterns related to coding.
- Selects and assigns the appropriate ICD-10 CPT codes, based on
chart review documentation.
- Participates in on-going mandatory compliance training.
- Stays up-to-date with compliance on federal, state health care
laws, regulations, and rules.
- Reports any differentiation from institutional or departmental
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with proven
ability to apply creative approaches to complicated questions.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience requirements for this job:
- Must have an AAPC CPC certification.
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-10, and medical terminology.
- Will use Athena.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including
Word and Excel
- Experience level: 5+ years coding.
CaduceusHealth has partnered with athenahealth, offering fully
outsourced clinical and revenue cycle solutions to large healthcare
networks. Jersey City, New Jersey-based CaduceusHealth, has over
200 employees in 38 states, supporting over 4,500 providers in 400
medical practices on the athenahealth platform. "We bring clarity
and efficiency to healthcare business operations to heighten the
value of the provider and patient healthcare experiences," said
James Bonomo, CEO of CaduceusHealth.
CaduceusHealth offers a competitive compensation and benefits
package, including health and dental, vision, 401K plan, generous
PTO, and business casual dress.
At CaduceusHealth, we are committed to equal employment
opportunity. Our policy is to provide employment, training,
compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of
employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability,
genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CADUCEUSHEALTH--, Jersey City , Claims Edit & Denials - Coder, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!