Product Owner - Forbes Digital Assets
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Forbes champions success by celebrating those who have made it,
and those who aspire to make it. Forbes convenes and curates the
most influential leaders and entrepreneurs who are driving change,
transforming business and making a significant impact on the world.
The Forbes brand today reaches more than 140 million people
worldwide through its trusted journalism, signature LIVE and Forbes
Virtual events, custom marketing programs and 32 licensed local
editions in 71 countries. Forbes Media's brand extensions include
real estate, education and financial services license agreements.
For more information, visit the Forbes News Hub or Forbes
Forbes is currently seeking a smart and ambitious Product Owner to
lead our efforts in designing and developing a new suite of
consumer-facing products in the digital assets and blockchain
space. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and curious
individual to join a new team within Forbes that is seeking to be
the premier source for reliable and transparent news, information,
and analysis for Digital Asset, Cryptocurrency and Blockchain. This
role will work closely with the Business Lead of Digital Assets to
develop a product roadmap that drives towards long-term strategic
goals and creates value for our users. They will work
collaboratively across the product, technology, editorial and
business strategy teams to design and build features based on user
research, competitive market analysis and best practices in UX and
The role is unique in that it will sit within the Product team
structure, but report into the Business Lead of Digital Assets.
- Ownership of the full product lifecycle: research, problem
identification, solution design, product and technical specs,
implementation and validation.
- Gather input from product & business leadership, competitive
analysis, user surveys, analytics tools, and A/B testing to drive
definition of new product features and plan product roadmap.
- Define product KPIs, actively measure and analyze customer data
for opportunities to innovate and improve.
- Work with business leads to define and document user personas
and customer journeys.
- Write detailed user stories with acceptance criteria and
technical specifications (in collaboration with engineering).
- Work hands-on with UX/UI designers to create developer-ready
wireframes, mocks and specs.
- Manage day-to-day prioritization and implement tasks of
cross-functional teams working on feature delivery and ensure
objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Communicate effectively and consistently with customers,
partners, business and technical teams and maintain strong
relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of the competitive landscape, industry trends, and
innovation within the marketplace.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
- Enthusiasm and interest in working with Digital
Assets/CryptoCurrency information and data.
- 3+ years of product management experience working on web-based
- Experience translating strategy and research into a clear
vision and roadmap for delivery.
- Passion for rapid iterations - problem identification, solution
hypothesis, beta test, assess, repeat.
- Working experience with analytics tools such as Google
Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, etc.
- Great team player with respect for others, yet able to work
- Equally comfortable going deep into both technical huddles with
engineers and strategic discussions with executives
- Enthusiasm for emerging technologies and trends in the
blockchain and fintech space.
- A passion for data and a keen interest in Machine Learning, AI,
and NLP is a HUGE plus.
- A good understanding of current front and back-end web
- Willingness to experiment, iterate, innovate, and fail
- The ability to multi-task and manage competing demands on your
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Flexible work culture
- Passionate and diverse teammates
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Competitive pay
- Company-sponsored 401k program
- Generous paid parental leave
Keywords: Forbes, Jersey City , Product Owner - Forbes Digital Assets, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!