Company: Eclaro International Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Attorney - Litigation/Commercial contracts
Job Number: 21-02157
Ready for a rewarding opportunity in the Financial Services
Industry? Eclaro is looking for an Attorney - Litigation/Commercial
contracts for our client in Jersey City, NJ .
Eclaro's client is a market-leading insurance company, providing
property, casualty, and specialty insurance services within the
United States. If youre up to the challenge, then take a chance at
this rewarding opportunity!
- Corporate litigation oversight and management of outside
- Review of pleadings, motions, discovery, agreements, subpoenas,
deposition preparation, etc.
- Handle premium and deductible collection matters and
- Review and edit vendor and other agreements: MSAs , SOWs , NDAs
- Some litigation and contract drafting experience, 2+ years
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not
discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro International Inc., Jersey City , Litigation Attorney, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!