Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Client is looking to hire a passionate Occupational Therapist
who will be interested in working with older adults in their home
Mentoring/training, simple documentation, great communication, &
technology, all contribute to a working experience that youll look
- Assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation
services which includes providing direct patient care to
assess their medical condition, functional capabilities,
limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation.
- Collaborating with all disciplines to provide best patient
centered treatment and care.
- Managing the evaluation, weekly progress notes,
re-certification and discharge documentations.
- Establish and administer a treatment program with specific
goals, under the direction of the physician.
- Adhere to scheduled hours and demonstrate professionalism at
- and educate patients and families with regards to the plan of
- Perform all other assigned duties.
- Graduate from an accredited Occupational Therapy college
program or university.
- Valid professional license and registration for the state of
- Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is
preferred, but not limited to.
- Well versed with EMR documentation.
- Empathetic personality traits.
- Creative clinical mindset.
- Exceptional patient service skills.
- The ability to demonstrate clinical excellence.
Benefits include :-
- Working in an awesomely positive & cultural work space.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Attractive pay.
- Growth potential.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, Jersey City , Occupational Therapist, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!