Global Credit Operations Transformation Team Sr. Associate, AWM Operations
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Global Credit Operations Transformation Team drives the
Lending Solutions Operations, Business and Risk agendas to
facilitate ongoing large-scale transformation for the Global
Private Bank and Wealth Management. The Global Innovative Reporting
Solution Team is part of the Global Credit Operations
Transformation department and is responsible for aligning the data
strategy to critical business initiatives, improving data
capabilities, and providing analytical solutions. The team works on
strategic projects and reporting requests with internal clients
across Lending Solutions, Credit Middle Office, Wholesale Lending
Services, Credit Risk Management, Corporate, Finance, and
The candidate will, among others, perform the following
- Become a subject matter expert in Credit data and
- Gather, document requirements for Credit's data and reporting
- Technical aptitude to quickly learn tool sets for data review,
solution build / test and deployment.
- Perform data mining, predictive analytics and problem solving
while compressing large amounts of data into understandable and
practical data insights in a compelling manner actionable by
business teams and senior management.
- Build and deploy proof-of-concept solutions.
- Liaise with business and technology to articulate diverse data
and reporting requirements as well as effective issue
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, challenge status quo to
deliver scalable solutions.
- Engage with a Risk and Controls mindset to ensure proper
review, testing, documentation and governance around
- Assist with other BAU tasks/project work as needed.
- 1-3 years of experience in reporting or business analytics role
- Articulate, confident and capable to communicate with a diverse
group of stakeholders.
- Team player, shows commitment and dedication, can maintain a
positive attitude and deliver results in a demanding
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and exposure to Business
Intelligence toolsets and database platforms preferred (SQL Server
Reporting Services (SSRS), Qliksense, Tableau, Alteryx, Xceptor,
- Have consulting mind-set with ability to support thorough,
end-to-end development of data driven strategic
concepts/initiatives. Demonstrate intellectual curiosity for
solving difficult business problems.
- Champions and supports a Risk and Control culture to ensure
best quality processes and results.
- Excellent communication, project management (manage multiple
initiatives simultaneously), and relationship management
Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Jersey City , Global Credit Operations Transformation Team Sr. Associate, AWM Operations, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!