MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Contributing to the successful delivery of projects in line
with overall Regulatory Transformation book of work
* Development and maintenance of key project artifacts, ensuring
that project management lifecycle has been applied to projects and
documents are drafted, reviewed, and approved in accordance with
the Program guidelines.
* Active management of risks and issues, ensuring suitable
escalation to the relevant parties where necessary
* 10-20 years of experience in project management at a
consulting or financial services company
* Logical and structured approach to planning and problem
solving and decision-making
* Good Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word, Visio, and
* Ability to anticipate issues and aggressively drive
initiatives to achieve results
* Project Management training or studies required.
Project Management (PMP) certification preferable but not
Leading Financial Services Firm.
Competitive rate based on experience.