MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Develop detailed engagement work plans, illustrating budgets
* Develop a thorough understanding of all audit, tax and
consulting services provided by the firm, and actively participate
* In managing a team of staff associates, including interns, you
will provide regular performance coaching and feedback, while
developing individual technical and industry skills.
* Gain the respect and confidence of the team through effective
client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and
concise direction and leadership.
* Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting
* CPA or eligibility to sit for the exam
* 2-3 years' experience in a public accounting firm
* Financial Services industry experience preferred
* Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation
(verbal and written) skills
This company is start-up consulting firm that specializes in
private equity and financial services clients.
* Flexible working hours
* Remote forever
* Rapidly growing team