MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Lead the project management process and organize project
* Prepare and maintain relevant project materials, e.g. project
plan, project timeline, reports, meeting minutes, etc.
* Manage project changes
* Manage project budget and spending
* Communicate with related parties
* Manage and follow up issues
* Prepare project materials upon auditors' or regulators'
* Manage other tasks related to project management
* Bachelor's degree is required
* Minimum 5 years of experience in project management, at least
2 years of experience in IT project management
* Proficient in project management and relevant tools, such as
MS Office, Project and Visio
* Excellent communication skills
* Bachelor's degree and above
* Bilingual abilities in English and Chinese preferred
* Knowledge and experience of banking regulatory authorities'
requirements such as FFIEC, OCC etc
* Knowledge and experience of anti-money-laundering
* PMP is preferred but not required
Leading Financial Services Firm.
Competitive compensation based on experience.