MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Responsible for new client acquisition and developing short,
medium- and long-term strategy
* Managing client and candidate portfolio to deliver
consistently high personal revenue.
* Develop new and maintain existing client relationships
* Collaborate with internal disciplines to exchange
* Understand how to provide a better service than our
* Attend and eventually lead business pitches and client
* Leading by example in Page Group behaviors and values - a role
model to all colleagues.
* Proactively making decisions demonstrating effective
* Build a strategy to maximize revenue including both business
development and account management.
* Knowing and understanding monthly, quarterly and annual
budgets and working towards those goals
* 3+ years of business development sales experience and/or 3+
years of full desk recruitment experience
* Outstanding communication ability and enjoy working as part of
a collaborative team
* Confident and pleasant personality
* Well-organized & have high attention to detail
* Track record of meeting & exceeding sales targets
With our global network of employees, Michael Page works hard to
achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the
PageGroup values. With 7,000 employees in 35 countries globally,
our aim is to be the leading specialist recruiters in our chosen
markets. PageGroup has achieved a high level of success through
underpinning a 'people first' culture. We value teamwork, our
clients and our candidates and are immensely proud of our
reputation for professionalism and integrity.
* PageGroup provides a competitive base salary, unlike other
firms where employees are dependent on commission payouts.
* Promotions are based on merit, not tenure. Get promoted twice
in one year, become a Director before the age of 30...you control
the rate of your own career progression.
* With over 160 offices in metropolitan areas worldwide (10 in
the US and Canada), a relocation is certainly an option.
* PageGroup's comprehensive formal training programs supplement
consistent on-the-desk support that starts day one. * PageGroup
offers full health coverage, discounted gym memberships, 401(k), et
al. Plus we have 20 days of paid vacation and 11 Holidays.
* In addition to offering a competitive base salary, employees
receive quarterly and annual bonuses based on performance