MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a
* Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for
attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
* Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular
client or assignment
* Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the
opportunities offered by the client
* Managing the process through interview to offer stage and
* Offering resume, interview and general career advice
* Networking to build business information that can be converted
into commercial opportunities
* 3+ years of recruitment/sales experience
* Full cycle recruiting experience preferred, at a high growth
company or agency within the Technology industry
* Relentless drive to find and connect with the best clients;
disciplined strategy to win, engage, and nurture new
* Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent;
disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective
* Proven experience in building and managing a diverse client
and candidate pipeline
* Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced
* Bachelor's degree required
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional
recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of
candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions
with clients around the world.
* PageGroup provides a competitive base salary, unlike other
firms where employees are dependent on commission payouts.
* Promotions are based on merit, not tenure. Get promoted twice
in one year, become a Director before the age of 30...you control
the rate of your own career progression.
* With over 160 offices in metropolitan areas worldwide (10 in
the US and Canada), a relocation is certainly an option.
* PageGroup's comprehensive formal training programs supplement
consistent on-the-desk support that starts day one.
* PageGroup offers full health coverage, discounted gym
memberships, 401(k), et al. Plus we have 20 days of paid vacation
and 11 Holidays.
* In addition to offering a competitive base salary, employees
receive quarterly and annual bonuses based on performance