MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Managing relationships with contract manufacturers and
suppliers in China
* Managing NPI (new product introduction) process of R&D
into mass production
* Identify/resolve and manufacturing related issues or quality
* Work cross functionally with engineering, quality, supply
chain, and product teams
* Drive process improvement
* Create and maintain documentation on production and
* Identify and assess potential new suppliers
* 4 Year Bachelor's Degree
* 6+ years working with tier 1 manufacturers for mass production
(global contract manufacturers/suppliers are a plus)
* Experience working at a hardware/electronic/or medical device
* Proven success with leading new product launches into mass
* Ability to thrive in a fast-pace, constantly changing
* Strong communication skills and ability to
* Eagerness to learn!
This is a start-up company within the medical device/electronics
space that has been experiencing high-growth and high-demand. They
are innovative and operate in a fast paced environment. A lot of
opportunity for growth!
Competitive base salary. PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision
Will start working out remotely but eventually be located in
Collaborative work environment!