MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Product Strategy - Own the strategic plan and roadmap for
their machine learning platform Anticipate AI; determine key
initiatives to guide the product forward, break those plans into
manageable, measurable, achievable release plans.
* Product Management - Understand market needs and user pain
points, craft product vision and solutions to address them, phase
solutions to deliver incremental business value, validate
assumptions and iterate along the way.
* Product Ownership - Build and maintain an organized and
prioritized product backlog of user stories for new product
improvements, collaborate with UX design, data science,
engineering, marketing, sales, and other product managers from
concept to release.
* Experience having delivered high-quality software products,
consistently meeting or exceeding milestones and business
* Experience working on a data product leveraging large data
sets ex: machine learning.
* Clear track record of ownership and fast-paced professional
growth throughout your career.
* Demonstrated success developing product vision, strategy and
roadmap for a product line.
* Experience with Agile product management practices,
particularly in the product owner role.
* Solid analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly,
think on your feet, and generalize solutions addressing abstracted
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, which can be
tailored individually for a wide variety of audiences, both
internal and external.
* Experience: 5-8 years of experience in a software product
management role, preferably a B2B software company.
They are a passionate team building the technology to power the
future of commerce. They are a B2B SaaS platform helping the top
retailers and D2C brands help the customer experience.
Base salary, Equity, great benefits.
You must be legally authorized to work in the US.