Christ Hospital - Security Officer
Company: CarePoint Health Management Associates
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 2, 2021
CarePoint Health is one of New Jersey’s
leading health care systems comprised of three long-standing and
highly-regarded hospitals – Christ Hospital in Jersey City, Hoboken
University Medical Center and Bayonne Medical Center. CarePoint
united three area hospitals to provide 360-degree-coordinated care
by integrating the medical facilities and physician networks
associated with these institutions. With over 4,500 employees,
CarePoint is the largest private employer in Hudson County, New
Jersey and each year provides care to over 300,000 individuals.
CarePoint prides itself on its
patient-focused approach to care delivery, with an emphasis on
preventative medicine, health education, and disease management.
Leveraging its vast network of physicians and healthcare experts,
CarePoint is quickly becoming recognized as a leader in the broader
healthcare landscape as it pioneers creative solutions to address
urgent population health needs.
Ensures the protection of persons and
property from harm as a result of acts of violations of laws,
policy, procedures or regulatory requirements. Provides safety and
security 24 hours a day.
- Reports all doors that are left open after hours or unattended
- Directs visitors, patients, vendors to correct locations;
- Performs unit/building clock tours daily
- Conducts security rounds for safety violations
- Reports all hazardous conditions to the proper departments
- Monitors cameras / alarms at command posts
- Investigates all (police type) incident reports
- High School diploma required
- Must have valid NJ Driver's License and ability to complete a
Health Care Security and Safety Certification
- SORA license preferred
- With 1-2 years related experience, hospital setting
Keywords: CarePoint Health Management Associates, Jersey City , Christ Hospital - Security Officer, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!