Machine Adjuster (Third Shift)
Company: CENVEO WORLDWIDE
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of
print and related offerings is seeking experienced Envelope Machine
Adjusters to work in its Jersey City, NJ facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School diploma or
equivalent, 2+ years of experience as a Machine Adjuster
working with envelope machines (SW, SR, 102, 627) and a high degree
of mechanical aptitude with experience in a production
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, short & long term disability,401k, ESPP, PTO and Company
Under minimal supervision, sets up and adjusts envelope folding
machines for safe and efficient operation in the production
process. This includes the start-up, operation, adjustment to
proper parameters involving close tolerances, maintenance,
troubleshooting, and cleaning of the equipment. May provide
training and assistance to lesser skilled adjusters and/or
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be
able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* At the start of the shift, inspect all orders processed on
machine during the previous shift for correctness of folding,
gumming, printing, count and packaging; obtain approval from lead
adjuster or supervisor on start-up of new orders.
* Make proper size changes and adjustments to all assigned machines
in accordance with estimated change times; note any delays on work
* Continuously monitor all assigned machines and performance of
operators to ensure quality and run speed standards are being
* Provide training and assistance to coworkers, including other
* Ensure all change parts are cleaned and returned to parts cage or
other assigned areas at completion of order.
* Return ink, skids, cut blanks, etc. to their assigned areas upon
completion of order.
* Review condition of all panel cutting dies with lead adjuster or
supervisor once they are removed from machines; return dies to
parts cage to be returned to inventory or sent out for
* Ensure all check sheets, time reports, and other paperwork is
filled out correctly and completely.
* Relay any special instructions or important information
pertaining to machine performance to next shift upon their
* Monitor machine shut downs where applicable to ensure proper wash
up of machines at end of shift; ensure work area is clean..
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons
holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to
other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the
* May act as machine operator to cover breaks or meal
* Other duties and assignments as required.
Physical Requirements & Environmental
* Requires frequent standing, walking, carrying, bending, stooping,
grasping, and reaching.
* Ability to perform a volume of mechanical detail work with speed
and accuracy; manual dexterity.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., carry 50 lbs., push 100 lbs., pull
* Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection and safety
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Keywords: CENVEO WORLDWIDE, Jersey City , Machine Adjuster (Third Shift), Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!