About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you
work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one,
we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping
fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating
high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family,
with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been
on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful
personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our
employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're
About the role
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to
every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were
something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion.
We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's
rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it
could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San
Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can
shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in
one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and
a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality
should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that
possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes
a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we
believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started:
we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun
again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy - a brand for everyone, a place for you.
The Loss Prevention Representative's main responsibility is the
safety of all store associates and customers, assisting store
personnel with any safety issues. LPSR provides a visual presence
at the entrance of store through courteous and professional
interaction with customers. LPSR works closely with LPS and
Leadership team to increase awareness and ensure all aspects of LP
Awareness Program are being followed.
What you'll do
- The safety of all store associates and customers is top
- Promote Loss Prevention Awareness/REAL Prevention to sales
staff. Encourage use of the COBC Hotline.
- Assist store management in ensuring physical security of
- Prevention of losses through teamwork and communication with
- Abide by all company policies as well as any other standards
communicated by management.
- Provide a visual presence at the entrance/exit through
courteous and professional interaction with customers.
- Assists in making apprehensions with certified LP Agents when
asked for assistance
This position reports to LP Supervisor. Working relationships
with; Store Leadership Team, Sales Staff, LPS, DLPM/RLPM.
Who you are
Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and
- Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely
Minimum Educational Level:
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 1-2 year's retail experience preferred. State Certification
preferred where applicable.
- Must be able to stand and walk sales floor for scheduled
- Must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced
merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30%
off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month
to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions
up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
- For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to
providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We
are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting
qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment
decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received
numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will
continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of
belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to
Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive
year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality
Index for the second year in a row.