Technical Product Analyst
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 4, 2021
- Partner with the Product Manager to execute on product roadmap
commitments through the SDLC.
- Partner closely with technologists, product leads and our
business partners in order to understand the API producer and API
consumer journeys and translate customer goals into platform
- Lead and co-ordinate the implementation of project streams
through the full SDLC by documenting requirements with user
stories, process flows and technical analysis.
- Contribute to and maintain the product backlog in order to
deliver MVP (Minimum Viable Product) scope.
- Define acceptance criteria using Specification by Example and
writing test specifications.
- Partner with the engineering feature teams to contribute to and
coordinate solution design.
- Engage and partner with dependent Technical Partner teams to
co-ordinate solution implementation.
Will have the ability to;
- Engage and converse with technologists, product leads and
technical partners at all levels using a variety of communication
- Interpret and transform interviews and any supporting content
into detailed requirements that will feed the Product Vision &
- Manage multiple product streams in parallel through the full
- Experience working in a Technical Analyst/Product delivering
complex software engineering initiatives.
- Strong experience in working within Agile development
- Strong communication skills with experience in interviewing and
articulating consumer requirements.
- Competent knowledge of modern engineering practices, API design
and API development, and be able to converse with the developer
community on their experiences.
- Strong base of story writing and acceptance criteria
documentation (e.g. Specification by example).
- A strong knowledge and understanding of testing, including
automated testing. Specification by Example highly desirable.
- Functional familiarity with developer tools (e.g., Jira, Source
Code Management, Integrated Development Environments, Testing Tools
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a
conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc
flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components
inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and
practices, key program management and processes as well as the
technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading
technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working
at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one
of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers
worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and
deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big
data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic
payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development.
Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people
to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the
financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every
employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives
on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career
development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If
you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology
team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and
companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Jersey City , Technical Product Analyst, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!