Data Science Analyst
Company: Apidel Technologies
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Remote work available until Covid situation
Role & Responsibilities
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Experience in data extraction and data manipulation in
- In-depth data analysis like identifying major trends,
univariate and bivariate analysis in Python.
- In-depth knowledge of functions, packages in Python.
- Creating function, modules in Python.
- Prepare detailed documentation of models and make oral
presentations to the team lead.
- Develop detailed codes for data preparation and model scoring
to be used in production.
- Model development in Python (linear, logistic, Random Forest,
- Critically examine and deep dive into models.
- Develop reports for a visual representation of performance
using Excel, PPT, Python.
- Complete understanding of the current state of affairs and
- Client interaction and presentation.
- Knowledge of the insurance domain is good to have, not a
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist in learning and development of new team members.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines,
Data analysis univariate, bivariate in Python.
- Data analysis experience and ML model development
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and
ready to take up uphill challenges.
- Is able to understand cross-cultural differences and can work
with clients across the globe.
- Bachelors/ Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer
science/ engineering, operations research, or related analytics
areas; candidates with BA/ BS degrees in the same fields from the
top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply.
- 4+ years experience in data analytics, Expert Level Knowledge
Keywords: Apidel Technologies, Jersey City , Data Science Analyst, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!