MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Evaluate, enhance and develop technology standards, polices
and procedures spanning operations, infrastructure, system
architecture and development.
* Manage internal and external reviews, audits, inspections, and
investigations relative to technology standards, policies and
* Run compliance procedures and controls and recommend
appropriate governance policies.
* Advise and collaborates with stakeholders on developing
standards, identifying, assessing, and mitigating risks and control
* Propose new or updated policies and procedures to promote
* Promote awareness of standards and governance to the various
stakeholders and their respective business units
* Work with Internal Audit to ensure risk management priorities
are reflected in annual plans and initiatives.
* Measure and reports on effectiveness of strategies, policies,
and procedures for managing risks.
* Maintain Applications inventory of mandated reporting and
* Manage Technology training plans related to Technology
Standards and Governance, including establishment of training
curriculum, assignment, records management, and compliance
monitoring and reporting.
* Practical experience in technology risk and control or IT
audit (audit firm experience is a plus), including experience in
project governance/management and understanding of business
processes, key IT risk/controls, organizations, markets, retail,
* Strong communication skills, influence/negotiation skills,
attention to detail, conflict management experience, analytical
skills, and measurement/visualization ideas. Ability to
problem-solve, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and
* Ability to communicate complicated or technical information to
executives, including proven ability to work both independently and
as part of a team, with stakeholders at all levels.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, including
Global financial services firm.
* Competitive base salary + target bonus
* Generous vacation & paid time off
* Flexible work hours
* Collaborative & team oriented culture
* 401k match
* Pension plan
* Medical, dental & vision insurance