MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Both define and apply user personas
* Develop high fidelity mock-ups
* Take and implement feedback from stakeholder's
* Conduct and analyze user testing
* Create competitive analysis and benchmark key practices within
* 5+ years of relevant designing experience across different
* Experience in designing both mobile platforms on IOS &
* Experience with ecommerce and social platforms
* Master skill set in Adobe Photoshop, sketch
* Have worked in an agile environment
* Ability to work on a cross functional team
* A plus if you have worked within the beauty and or luxury
Prestigious and reputable Global CPG Company
Contract with the potential for full time.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.