Enterprise Data Quality Portfolio Manager (R2166273) - C15
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Citi's technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we're
looking for talented technologists to help build the future of
global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the
globe - we're changing the way people bank and how the world does
business. Citi's technology team supports business operations in
100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both
Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize
the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing
complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new
business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a
competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser
focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next
level through the power of Citi's unmatched globality and vast
The IT Senior Group Manager manages multiple teams through other
managers. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function
contributes to achieving the objectives of the function. A good
understanding of the industry, direct competitors' products and
services, is also necessary in order to contribute to the
commercial objectives of the business. Requires thorough
understanding of strategic direction of the function within the
relevant part of the business, combined with a solid
conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of
expertise and related subject areas. Excellent communication skills
required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level.
Some external communication/negotiation may be necessary.
Responsible for executing functional strategy in area managed.
Determines approach to implementing functional strategy.
Accountable for end results, budgeting, planning, policy
formulation and contribution to future strategy of the area(s).
Impact reflects size of team managed, strategic influence on the
business and interaction with other functions or businesses. Full
management responsibility for multiple teams, including management
of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as
performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions
and terminations and budget approval. May be doing involved or
responsible for diverse (cross-discipline) activities. Typically, a
direct report to a C16 role and function as an intergral member of
the functional leadership team within a country/site location, job
family, or line of business.
- Ensures managed areas are defining and implementing systems
that are aligned with business strategy and goals.
- Resolves a variety of broad based and complex issues. Applies a
broad and comprehensive understanding in multiple functional areas
as well as underlying business principles.
- Demonstrates an in depth understanding of how own sub function
integrates within the overall technology function to achieve
objectives; requires a good understanding of the industry.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual
information in complicated, unique and dynamic situations; draws on
diverse range of internal and external sources.
- Impacts the technology sub function by strategic influence and
by exercising control over resources, budget management and
planning; accountable for end results.
- Influences and negotiates with senior leaders (across
functions); may communicate with external parties.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made,
demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation
and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving
compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to
Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal
behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing
and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as
effectively supervise the activity of others and create
accountability with those who fail to maintain these
- Implement Enterprise Data Quality platform for collection,
collation, and analysis of DQ metrics.
- Integrate with instrumentation and process orchestration
systems to identify and collect process and data quality
- Manage ongoing onboarding, collection, and presentation of data
and process metrics and drive improvements.
- Integrate with supporting systems, including System and Data
Lineage, process mappings, and catalog to define data measurements
in context to use.
- Coordinate and standardize metrics collection across sectors
and drive adoption of services and analytics.
- Produce data validity, timeliness, accuracy and completeness
measures for reporting at all org. levels.
- Integrate with Data Governance Solutions to support governance
activities through full data lifecycle.
Specific Expertise required
- 15+ years of experience developing and managing enterprise
solutions, with at least 5 years of managing enterprise data
- 10+ years of experience in managing and development development
and/or technology teams as well as in program management, leading
cross-cultural and multi-geography teams
- Deep experience and understanding of Financial Services
Industry. Direct experience with Regulatory compliance and
- Expert working knowledge of data management tools and
technologies, software development, vendor management,
BI/Analytics, ML/AI, metadata management.
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Jersey City , Enterprise Data Quality Portfolio Manager (R2166273) - C15, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!