Instructional Developer (6 Month Contract)
Company: Arch Capital Group Ltd.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Arch Insurance Corp Inc., is seeking an Instructional Developer
with design and development expertise in Articulate Product Suite
and Adobe Captivate. This role is responsible for collaboratively
working with an instructional designer to develop web based
learning experiences for the Learning & Development team. This
position supports content creation for multiple learning modalities
and is focused on online content creation.
- Responsible for collaborating with colleagues to develop and
create web based training solutions and deliver on learning
strategy while adhering to timelines.
- Use design and development knowledge and a variety of
multimedia to complete complex learning assignments.
- Responsible of developing from scratch, as well as revising,
updating, and cataloging all web based materials.
- Develop and document processes and policies as needed to
establish consistency for LMS compliant content.
- Record, edit, and prepare your own audio narration as well as
for other team members.
- Capable of managing several courses at once.
- Create and provide reporting as needed on surveys.
- Survey reports need to be concise, intuitive, and
- Makes sure there is consistency of materials through the
different system environments of test, staging, and
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves problems with course
- Assists with vendor content integrations for online learning
- Makes recommendations on future improvements to content
development, workflow processes, and user adoption.
- Interact and communicate with learning community for awareness
of software updates and change in processes/services.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the learner experience
through interactivity, gamification, collaboration, and friendly
- Must have 5 years' experience developing, maintaining,
evaluating, and updating eLearning content.
- Expert knowledgeable in Articulate product suite, Adobe
Captivate, Adobe Audition, and HTML.
- Experience in conducting and administrating Webex
- Experienced with SCORM and AICC standards.
- Demonstrated sound problem solving, decision making, planning,
interpersonal, and influential skills.
- Must have a high level for attention to detail.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Arch Insurance is a global insurer offering our clients superior
coverage and service. We embody the Arch guiding principle of
focusing on retaining experienced and talented employees to
differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Our group operates from
offices in the US, Canada, Bermuda, UK, and Australia, providing
specialty risk solutions to clients worldwide across a wide range
of industries. With over ten years of operating history and strong
financial ratings, our track record remains solid.
Arch Insurance employs a disciplined underwriting approach and
prudent risk selection across all types of business. Our mission is
to provide our insureds with superb coverage and claims handling
through careful and diligent underwriting of risks and
business-friendly solutions. Across our global operations, Arch
Insurance employees are ready to meet your needs with
professionalism and excellence.
Keywords: Arch Capital Group Ltd., Jersey City , Instructional Developer (6 Month Contract), Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!