Christ Hospital: Radiology Technician
Company: Carepoint Health
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
CarePoint Health is one of New Jersey's leading health care
systems comprised of three long-standing and highly-regarded
hospitals - Christ Hospital in Jersey City, Hoboken University
Medical Center and Bayonne Medical Center. CarePoint united three
area hospitals to provide 360-degree-coordinated care by
integrating the medical facilities and physician networks
associated with these institutions. With over 4,500 employees,
CarePoint is the largest private employer in Hudson County, New
Jersey and each year provides care to over 300,000 individuals.
CarePoint prides itself on its patient-focused approach to care
delivery, with an emphasis on preventative medicine, health
education, and disease management. Leveraging its vast network of
physicians and healthcare experts, CarePoint is quickly becoming
recognized as a leader in the broader healthcare landscape as it
pioneers creative solutions to address urgent population health
- Provides comprehensive care to patient requiring medical
imaging services in an organized and systematic manner according to
departmental policy and standardsassumes accountability for
managing delivery of care and patient safety.appropriately educates
and explains procedures to patients.
- Communicates any changes in patient's condition to the patient
care area.follows appropriate department protocol for procedures
unless specified differently by radiologist.
- Performs patient transports using stretchers or wheelchair when
needed.obtains and documents patient history and pertinent
information including lmpprovides for patient privacy.
- Completes work within an acceptable time frame.produces quality
diagnostic images for interpretation (positioning and technique) on
all segments of patient population neonate through geriatric.
- Responds effectively in an emergency situation.
- Adheres to infection control standards specific to patient
- Obtains necessary patient consent for iv contrast.
- Uses proper body mechanics during all activities and
duties.assures appropriate lab work and informed consent is on the
- Performs radiography
- Performs quality control testing for the radiology
- Records and adheres to state required testing and record
keeping for our annual inspections
Education: Graduate from an AMA approved Radiology
School/Program. Completion of RTBE/JRCERT approved Radiology
Work Experience: 0 - 1 (required); 2 - 4 (preferred)
Licensure/Certifications: Valid NJ Radiology License, AART
Certification (required); BLS (preferred)
- Equal Opportunity Employer *
Keywords: Carepoint Health, Jersey City , Christ Hospital: Radiology Technician, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!