Job Description - CPPB Talent & Communications VP
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Create and deliver a communications strategy for CPPB.
- Help to drive the CPPB People Strategy program across all
pillars, including Talent, VOE/Manager Effectiveness, Diversity and
- Focus on establishing a brand for the combined O&T
organization that reflects our priorities, goals and culture and
building out an aligned messaging model to promote accomplishments
- Define / determine what the most effective modes of
communicating will be within CPPB
- Standardize the communication agenda across all regions and
- Partnering with ICG O&T Communications, and various CPPB
leadership to ensure alignment with messaging, processes etc.
- Creation of ad hoc presentations; coordination and moderation
of town halls and other forums.
- Partnering with O&T leaders on packaging and communicating
their accomplishments and deliveries in business friendly
- Ensure all communications adhere to Citi's Compliance &
- 5-10 years of relevant communications or marketing experience
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Jersey City , Job Description - CPPB Talent & Communications VP, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!