Asset Servicing Client Service Manager, VP (Jersey City, NJ)
Company: Citigroup Inc.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Market Operations Asset Servicing Group provides support to
both the front and middle offices and interacts with many of the
other operational functions that come under the wider Market Ops
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Asset
Servicing department in Buffalo providing leadership and subject
matter expertise in relation to Asset Servicing events.
Reporting directly into the Global Head of Client Service, daily
management and oversight of all North American (NAM) Asset
Servicing Prime client queries for Citi's Global Markets Equity and
Fixed Income business. In addition to escalations from OCRM clients
and providing overall relationship management for certain clients.
The team liaises directly with Clients/Client Executives, and being
an efficient link between the AS processing teams, the Prime
Business, Other Middle Office and Operations teams and providing
accurate information back to clients in a timely fashion.
The NAM team consists of 5 FTEs, which is part of a Global team
of approximately 10FTE.
- Manage the day to day Asset Servicing queries for NAM Global
- Key Stakeholder in all Global Client Service Initiatives
- Be a point of escalation for OCRM clients
- Responsible for relationship management with exclusive
- Supports/Leads any ROCS (Risk Regulatory Oversight Control &
Strategic) initiatives for the NAM region.
- Managing risk on a daily basis by escalating issues to senior
management, business and control
- Identify process breakdowns and any gaps in controls, propose
solutions and work with the EMEA AS management team to implement
across the group
- Identify ways to enhance client experience
- key lead in strategic development for the client and firm
- Identifies and resolves any potential client impacts on the
back of strategic delivery
- SME on all Asset Servicing Events
- Driving process improvements and change initiatives ensuring
these are within our strong control framework.
- Partnering with other business units, including, Product,
Client Executives, Compliance, Risk and Technology
- Attend client meetings when required
- Understand market and regulatory changes
- Monitor and analyse trends via Error, Key Performance
Indicators, metric analysis and implement corrective action plans
to maintain the culture of continuous improvement
- Be a key participant in driving forward the global client
- Act as a leader within the Buffalo Asset Servicing Organization
and assist with sensitive event approvals when required
- Exposure to a wide range of financial markets.
- Client facing
- Exposure to a wide range of product types and desk
- Exposure to multiple operations areas.
- Opportunity for the scope of the role to expand
- Exposure to senior desk management.
- Exposure to senior ops management.
- Exposure to a leadership role within the Buffalo Asset
- Industry experience preferred, within Asset
Servicing/Operations/Client Service/Corporate Actions
- Detailed understanding of the businesses being supported
- Proven record of accuracy and effective time management and
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Exposure to managing tactical and strategic initiatives
- Very strong Operations experience across all markets
- 3yrs+ of Management experience
- Exposure to PB, Swap, Firm and Stock Lending would be
- Excellent communication skills are fundamental
- Excellent problem solving and investigation skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work under
pressure and prioritise within aggressive deadlines
- An ability to drive and implement change
- Highly numerate
- Goals-focused and results-driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of the strategic direction of the
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- IOC Qualifications are preferred but not essential
- Self-motivated and have an active approach to problem
- Demonstrate a strong control approach around risk and ability
to supervise people
- Able to successfully react to workload changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and adapt to different
- Must possess the ability to work well under pressure, be able
to manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting
priorities arise on a daily basis.
- To be innovated
- Client focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate Leadership skills
Keywords: Citigroup Inc., Jersey City , Asset Servicing Client Service Manager, VP (Jersey City, NJ), Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!