MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Checking time sheets for accuracy
* Entering data into databases and spreadsheets
* Handling direct deposit requests and data
* Processing paper checks for distribution
* Acquiring all necessary signatures to distribute payroll
* Processing wage garnishments
* Making adjustments in pay for raises, bonuses and
* Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent years of
* Two plus years of experience managing multi-state payroll,
with ADP preferred.
* International (Europe and Canada) payroll experience
* Extensive knowledge of payroll reporting.
* Working experience of payroll tax at the federal, state and
* Intermediate MS Office and advanced Excel skills.
This client is pharmaceutical company based in, New York
This position offers a competitive benefits package and hourly