At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help
businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over
100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer
management tools. We're not your parent's phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom
industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology
more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their
toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider
of cloud communications. We don't study industry trends; we create
them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the
office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech
company - we're the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you're saying yes to an opportunity
to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and
exciting opportunities ahead.
We're actively looking for amazing people like you to join our
Channel Manager Position Description:
Nextiva is seeking a Channel Sales Manager to join our
organization. Channel Sales Managers win, maintain, educate, and
expand relationships with their channel partners. Channel Managers
are responsible for achieving sales objectives in the hosted
communications and collaboration market. Channel Sales Managers
represent the entire range of company products and services to
assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or
product set if focused in a partner vertical market. Channel Sales
Managers must exhibit several key abilities, including, but not
limited to: background selling solutions-based, technology
solutions (preferably in the hosted VoIP space), conducting
in-person sales calls, and having a history of educating channel
partners to achieve success.
Channel Manager Position Responsibilities:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in partner customer accounts.
- Ability to nurture their own channel partners to achieve
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that
develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and
critical milestones associated with a productive partner
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on
an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in
coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales
channels by fostering excellent communication internally and
externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user
needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company
and partner personnel.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned
Channel Manager Accountability and Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned quarterly sales quota in designated partner
- Completes partner account plans that meet company
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company
- Completes required training and development objectives within
the assigned time frame.
- Maintains partner monthly recurring growth month over
Channel Manager Position Requirements:
- Minimum of five years' experience in channel partner
recruitment and management, with a telecommunications product.
- Extensive network of channel partners within the assigned
- Documented success of bringing on new channel partners to an
- Proof of quota attainment and meeting performance
- Advanced understanding of telecommunications industry and VOIP
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent combination of
education and related work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to
exercise assertiveness to influence others so as to create desired
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Strong organization skills; superior attention to detail.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to follow directions from a remote manager/leader.
- Ability to work the required hours of the position.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, at times on short
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified
Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We're outpacing our
competitors, and it's an exciting time to join our team. If you're
looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential,
Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide
embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We're passionate about
upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and
simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values
and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an
impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture.
Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020
nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we've
earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.