Field Service Engineer - New Jersey
Company: T2 Biosystems
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Customer Service and Support
Jersey City, NJ
- ID: 570-093
We are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to
join our team as a Field Service Engineer - New Jersey This
position will report directly to the Manager, Field Service
Engineering, and must be located near a major airport in New York,
New Jersey, or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
As a Field Service Engineer you will serve as a technical lead
for installation and service for all T2 Biosystems instrumentation.
The Field Service Engineer will be customer focused and process
- Installation of instrumentation at new and existing customers
for both commercial and clinical sites.
- Perform onsite service for emergency calls and scheduled
- Perform improvements to increase instrument performance and
- Complete and submit all required complaint documentation in a
timely and professional manner.
- Support training and implementation plan with the customer and
- Work cross functionally within the organization to meet
- Perform Site Assessments and review customer requirements prior
- Troubleshoot and diagnose instrument failures through log
analysis and service software.
- Follow standard practices and procedures as outlined in service
- Escalate customer issues and unresolved product issues to
- Accurately manage service spare parts inventory.
- Support On-Call rotation as required.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through
- Effectively communicate with Sales and Service management.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager or the
- 2-5 years of experience preferred as a Field Service Engineer
in the medical diagnostics industry.
- BS/MS in a related engineering or medical field or equivalent
experience can substitute for degree.
- Laboratory instrumentation and automation experience
- Experience repairing electro-mechanical systems and
troubleshooting through log analysis.
- Committed to quality with excellent attention to detail.
- High level of motivation to overcome difficulties in changing
- Experience with Sales Force or other CRM's.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient computer skills.
In addition, you will need:
- Willingness to travel up to 90% in the United States with the
potential for occasional international travel.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Keywords: T2 Biosystems, Jersey City , Field Service Engineer - New Jersey, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!