Full Stack / Software Engineer
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and
foremost for people who are passionate around solving business
problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be
required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all
aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner
continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay
focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation
and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in
a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that
encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in
the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities,
- Experience with development, deployment, and support enterprise
architecture applications in a mission-critical production
- Well versed in Agile development methodology.
- Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science with minimum 5-8 years
Application development experience with full development lifecycle
from inception through implementation.
- Hands-on experience with UI technology such as React JS,
- Strong Java/J2EE design and enterprise middleware programming
- Hands-on experience with Spring frameworks
- Experience with implementing middle-tier data caching solutions
(e.g. Gemfire or Apache Ignite) and/or designing/delivering
messaging-based solutions (e.g. Kafka) is a plus.
- Experience with MAVEN , JIRA , GIT and CI Tools.
- Experience with Messaging, XML and Integration patterns.
- ORM, RDMS concepts with hands on experience on Oracle/DB2
- Experience with Test Driven Development - Junit,
- Knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps tool chain, and a test-driven
approach to agile delivery
- Knowledge of modern architectures based on microservices, REST
APIs, NoSQL stores (e.g. Cassandra), and event-based
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes,
Keywords: JPMorgan Chase & Co., Jersey City , Full Stack / Software Engineer, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!