Prod Assoc I (661816)
Company: Zimmer Biomet
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in
musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a
company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the
future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving
the quality of life for people around the world.
Works as part of a team to
manufacture and package medical device instruments and components
while maintaining product quality and optimal product
Principal Duties and
- Follows written procedures and
verbal instruction for the assigned production operations that are
required in the manufacturing and packaging of medical
- Requires sorting, basic plastic
assembly, tapering/dressing, labeling, wire wrapping, and wire
- Handles plastic and metal
components, wires, cables, connectors, and needles.
- Operates production machinery,
fixtures, and tooling.
- Inspects work to ensure parts
comply with specifications using basic hand tools and
- Documents work which may require
basic math, attention to detail and accuracy in information being
- Participate in cross training
programs as required by Team Captain / Coordinator.
- Ability and willingness to work as
part of a team to solve problems, recommend improvements, and help
other departments when required.
- Upholds established lean
manufacturing principles and tools used on the production
- Adheres to the established Quality
System Policies and procedures as instructed in training
- Follows Good Manufacturing and
Documentation practices (GMP, GDP).
- Follow all safety protocols,
housekeeping, utilize appropriate safety equipment and
- Reports safety issues and
improvements proactively to Team Captain or direct
Expected Areas of Competence
- Proficiency in high school level
- Manual dexterity
- Good hand-eye
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Manufacturing experience in a
Medical Device environment preferred.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing
and good Documentation practices a plus.
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The
Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are
committed to creating an environment where every team member feels
included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
Keywords: Zimmer Biomet, Jersey City , Prod Assoc I (661816), Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!