MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Portfolio of 12-16 properties. Review and close General ledger
* Account Receivable
* Accounts Payable
* Bank Reconciliations
* Maintain Escrows for Taxes, Insurance and other.
* Data entry of quantitative and qualitative information with
speed and accuracy into the computer
* Analyze and prioritizes information drawing accurate
* Maintain attention to detail while completing multiple or
* Entrusted to handle confidential and sensitive
* 5-8 years of accounting experience, of which at least 3 years
in real estate experience
* Proficient in Yardi software, Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Must know how to work in detail with the General Ledger,
Balance Sheet, and Income Statement
* Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
* Must be flexible and organized.
* Demonstrate a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while
meeting goals or deadlines.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Our Client is a leading developer, builder, and manager of
residential real estate for over 30 years. They works to create
well-planned communities with high performance homes that provide a
a generous benefits package including health insurance, 401K
program (including employer contribution) and year-end bonuses.