MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Analyze financial data and provide forecasting support.
* Prepare reports and projections based on financial data.
* Recommend individual and collections of investments, also
known as portfolios.
* Evaluate current and previous financial data
* 3-5 years relevant in consumer goods or e/commerce preferred
* Strong communication skills and attention to detail
* Strong knowledge of Chargebacks
* CANDIDATES MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
This is a consumers good company based in NYC.
This position offers a competitive benefits package and hourly