MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
- Break into new, high-profile accounts in the retail print
- Research and prospect new accounts.
- Pitch company's products to key decision makers.
- Successfully close new business opportunities.
- Hunter with a proven track record of success.
- C-Suite selling experience.
- Comfortable with full sales cycle.
- Print sales experience.
The company is an innovative, leading print manufacturer of
in-store signs and displays.
- Competitive salary.
- Full benefits.
- 3 weeks vacation