Enterprise Process Transformation Director - Remote
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping
the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better
products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest
portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies
solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products
limited only by imagination.
Ansys, Nasdaq-100 Global Simulation leader is looking for
passionate, strategic and results oriented leader to be a part of
our Digital Transformation Journey. This leader will leverage
six-sigma methodology, and will architect our end-to-end core
enterprise business processes with a strong focus on commercial
systems and digital initiatives. The role will partner closely with
the Enterprise Data Business Architect and deliver on the key
elements of our digital transformation framework.
- Lead role in end-to-end enterprise process with a strong focus
on commercial systems and digital initiatives. This will include
acting as the process owner in driving and understanding end to end
solutions on an enterprise scale and defining and journey mapping
processes to be changed.
- Lead the development and execution of the Ansys enterprise
transformation strategy across all core business processes (e.g.,
demand to lead, lead to opportunity, opportunity to order, order to
cash, enablement to delivery, order to record, procure to pay, hire
to pay, issue resolution, renewals, customer satisfaction
- Connect business processes between all enterprise functions to
clarify business and technical capability needs and highlights
holistic requirements, key interdependencies along with upstream
and downstream impacts.
- Provide thought leadership in end-to-end enterprise
transformation with strong emphasis on opportunity to order,
understands go-to-market strategies, proactively and systematically
brings in ideas for new technology, processes or systems or help
move Ansys increase time to value.
- Identify process flow gaps and leads process redesign efforts
for all enterprise functions (Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance,
Procurement, Services, Procurement, Legal etc.)
- Create structured approach to project design, while operating
with speed and flexibility to deliver business impact on high
- Collaborate across departments, necessitating very strong
interpersonal, change management, and communication skills in
driving for results.
- Develop and execute standard processes across a global
- Bachelor's degree in business, strategy, or quantitative
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in field related to digital
transformation ecommerce, digital marketing, CRM, sales
- A proven track record in managing change and implementing large
scale, global transformation.
- Experience indirectly managing a global, diverse team.
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Six Sigma experience in utilizing data-driven management
processes for optimizing and improving business processes.
- Prior experience in leading major business transformation
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and system design
architecture as it impacts business processes and interdependencies
on an enterprise level.
- Ability to synthesize inputs, identify critical insights, and
develop compelling recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to
express ideas clearly, concisely, and effectively; listens to and
responds appropriately to others; presents ideas and
recommendations in ways that influence the beliefs and decisions of
others and inspires them to action.
- Proven ability to successfully operate in a highly matrixed
organizational system where partnership and influence are key
drivers of success.
- Ability to work effectively across functions and organizational
levels to achieve desired goal.
- Master's Degree in business related field.
- Successful CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) experience.
- Certification in Project Management and/or Lean Agile
- Ability to interact with senior management, strong
communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to synthesize information into key messages appropriate
for the audience.
- High tolerance for ambiguity and an ability to work
cooperatively and forge relationships across multiple business
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Exceptionally detailed-oriented while understanding the "big
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform
us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a
wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and
regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They
are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're
facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live
our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for
fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most
visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with
innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the
prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class
companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to
rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at
Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the
collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission
accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with
strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real
people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on
respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the
world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class
simulation technology so our customers can turn their design
concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower
cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys
has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies
by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any
unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire,
no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Nearest Major Market: Pittsburgh
Keywords: ANSYS, Jersey City , Enterprise Process Transformation Director - Remote, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!