MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Working in an AGILE environment.
* Deliver projects on time and within budget with minimal
* Mentor and help with the career development of the team.
* Analyze existing use of the methodologies, techniques, and
front end technologies tools.
* Provide technical, performance and process improvement
* Maintain a high level of technical knowledge on front end web
technologies and related technology tools.
* Minimum 8 years of prior front end development experience.
* Experience as a hands-on E-commerce development manager or
Tech lead managing team of developers.
* Expert skills using Web development technologies such as
* Experience working on a headless CMS.
* Experience working on Mobile platforms and Progressive Web App
(PWA) like MoovWeb or Mobify is preferred.
knowledge of current and future ECMASCRIPT Standard Specs (ES6,
* Must have experience with SQL.
* Working knowledge of GIT and build processes.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Knowledge of Performance tuning and Web Vitals a plus.
* Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC/Demandware) is a
* Worked in a fast-paced environment, including the ability to
address short term tactical requirements without losing site of the
longer range strategic direction.
* Excellent project management, time management and
This position is with a New Jersey-based, multinational luxury
Competitive salary and benefits package, hybrid working