Document Imaging Production Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Our Client is a leading provider of lifecycle records and
information management solutions. The company brings proprietary
innovation, blended integration and new levels of cost efficiency
to document storage, data protection, digital/electronic document
management and certified destruction. With over 25 years of
experience, our client has earned the trust and continued business
of more than 5,000 customers—large and small, domestic and
multinational—representing a wide range of industries. Clients are
served from state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facilities in
major U.S. markets and internationally.
We have a Document Scanning Manager opening in New Jersey to manage
and oversee day to day operations for the Document Scanning
- Managing the workflow processes,
ensuring document scanning standards are practiced and
- Assessment of facility
performance and capacity, liaison for all implementations and
represent the Territory on the DMS operations call.
- Setting of batch classes
(including documentation), analyzing and modifying workflow
performance, supporting local sales staff and training of new staff
in all phases of the document scanning process.
- Manages/leads all activities
related to the document scanning operations.
- Maintain all related document
- Will assist when necessary
support of batch classes based on need.
- Makes recommendations to
management on desirable additions, replacements or
- Coordination of local operations
for proper chain of custody / security Document
- Ensure process and procedures
are in place to ensure security policies and controls are met
related to document scanning.
- Maintain proper DR process and
procedures for the document scanning environment.
- Daily Operations Coordinate
box/document transfer, chain of custody from local
- Coordinate activities through
- Management of the Kofax
workstations and scanners capacity.
- Development of batch classes and
documentations as needed.
- Monitoring of document scanning
workflow and identify bottlenecks.
- Monitoring of batch classes and
support failed batches. C
- Coordinate efforts with support
- Manage local data distribution
with local operations.
- Oversee production and ensuring
efficiency through managing document scanning operations
- Perform required scanner
- Coordinate PM and Scanner
support with vendor.
- Standard scanning reports for
- Coordinate with EDM operations
Technical Skills and Proficiency
- Excellent knowledge of document
scanning operations and workflow.
- Excellent knowledge of document
scanning software (Kofax a plus).
- Excellent knowledge of computer
and scanner operation.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows
environment with some knowledge of networking.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of
management experience leading a document scanning operation within
a Windows environment; experience with Kofax a plus.
- Strong organizational and
- Strong operations focus with
document scanning experience.
- Strong written and verbal
- Ability to work on multiple
items simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with several
internal teams to complete tasks.
- Ability to work in a highly
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Jersey City , Document Imaging Production Manager, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!