Company: American Red Cross
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: October 8, 2021
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch
millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the
human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's
largest humanitarian network?
Reporting to a Supervisor, RSG Telesales, the Telesales
Specialist, RSG is responsible for selling customer registrations
in Red Cross community training classes primarily to individuals,
but also to small businesses or large businesses who have less than
eight employees to train (B2C Sales). The position is also
responsible for selling retail training products and supplies from
the Red Cross Store to consumer and business customers.
The Business to Consumer Telesales Specialist uses highly
specialized sales skills to understand customer needs to sell the
most appropriate course and product to the customer.
- Handle inbound calls for customers who are interested in taking
Red Cross community training courses or purchasing Red Cross Store
products and supplies.
- Act as consultant to uncover customer training and Red Cross
retail product needs
- Recommend and sell Red Cross training classes and Red Cross
Store retail products based on customer needs
- Handle credit card transactions and place training and retail
product orders through Sales systems
- Accurately document and update all cases with required call
information in Salesforce
- Upsell Red Cross Store retail products that complement class
- Handle customer returns, exchanges or cancellations of Red
Cross Store product orders following established policies and
- Answer customer questions and address concerns about classes or
- Responsible for attaining Training revenue of $190K per year
and Retail revenue of $90K per year.
Education:High school diploma/GED certificate -
higher education a plus.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year of Call Center
experience, in a B2C sales. Knowledge of and experience in applying
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven consumer sales skills; product sales experience a
- Ability to quickly assess customer needs or issues and examine
relevant information for a solution
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and
- Intermediate computer skills and demonstrated ability to
utilize MS Office programs and Salesforce.com or similar client
relationship management applications.
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational skills and work habits (Reliable and
- Skilled in time management and multi-tasking
- Ability to work in fast-paced and changing?environment??
- Strong sales and people skills (good listener and
- Customer service, sales and/or influencing others?
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with
the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization
offering its employee's professional development and growth
opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a
collaborative team spirit environment. To be considered for this
position, please visitwww.redcross.org/jobs to
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here:
Keywords: American Red Cross, Jersey City , Telesales Specialist, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!