Company: Kuehne Nagel
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Our Road Logistics team in Jersey City, NJ is looking for a new
Receive, investigate and respond to all customer inquiries
regarding shipments, products and complaints. Input phone/ email
orders and relative data into the TMS by performing multiple duties
• Interact with customers by phone or email
• Receive bookings via e-mail or direct integration to our TMS
(Transportation Management System) of EDI or E-Booking
• Securing resources (trucks) with our carrier partners.
• Securing resources from web based load boards (brokering
• Confirming booking with the shipper, consignee or both
• Making any necessary appointments for pick up or
• Follow up to ensure all shipments are moving according to
• Communication of any deviation from the planned
• Ensure all statuses related to the transportation KPI’s required
by each customer is captured.
• Initiate file maintenance for corrections for service
• Solicit sale of new or additional services.
• Handle difficult customer issues in a courteous and professional
• Obtain customer feedback information
Your Skills and Experiences
• High school diploma or GED
• 1-3 years industry experience perfered
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Temp control
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Jersey City , Transportation Coordinator, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!