MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.
* Maintain insurance plans for employees
* Prepare reports for quarterly, yearly and weekly reports
* Review and abide by company policies and procedures
* Make sure account balances are correct
* Resolve payroll errors
* Manage payroll staff
* Monitor promotions, transfers and terminations
* Ensure that payroll goes out in timely manner
* BS in Accounting & Finance degree preferred.
* 5+ years of Payroll / Managerial experience.
* Working knowledge of ADP.
* Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, high degree
of accuracy, organizational skills and attention to detail.
This client is a consumer goods company based in Manhattan, NY.
This opportunity is based in office!
Competitive hourly rate and benefits package.