Trade Settlements Associate
Company: Top Stack
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Our global Fintech client is seeking an Investment
Operations/Trade Settlements Professional for a long-term contract
Position Highlights & Overview
- Provide day-to-day support to the investment teams in the areas
of trade processing, confirmation, settlement of trades, EOD
processes, and regulatory trade reporting.
- Manage trade exceptions proactively by liaising with both
internal and external parties (brokers, custodians etc.)
- Conduct daily monitoring of settlement fails and escalate to
appropriate business and risk partners.
- Responsible for account reconciliation, reporting, transaction
management, portfolio analysis and reporting, compliance, data
and/or trade support activities.
- Flexible Hybrid Schedule
- The successful candidate must have global framework, BPS, Impact,
or Shadow system experience
- Middle and back-office investment operations experience; settling
trades preferably DTC
- Experience working for a self-clearing firm
Qualified candidates should apply for immediate consideration and
will be contacted within a few days of application. Should this
position not be a fit, we will keep your resume on file for future
consideration. Thank you for your interest.
Keywords: Top Stack, Jersey City , Trade Settlements Associate, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!