Backfill Remote Contract Job Opportunity -Sr. Tech
Company: United Software Group Inc
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionHi , Greetings for the day!!This is Nidhi from
United Software Group , we are looking for Sr. Technical Project
Manager - HR Technology , if you are interested and available in
job market kindly share your update copy of resume.Position- Sr.
Technical Project Manager - HR TechnologyLocation-
- Strong experience in leading large scale HR Technology projects
including production cut over activities.
- Experience with HR Technology applications project
- Building Minute by Minute plan, tracking deliverables with tech
partners, HR business partners
- Strong communication, presentation development, hosting
meetings, gathering status update, manage business partners
- Lead resources that are supporting project delivery
- HR Production Migration experience, Cut over plan management,
Minute by Minute plan develop, manage & execute
- Serves as a liaison between HR, IT, and system providers to
provide systems support, analysis, and to leverage technology
solutions to meet the needs of the organization
- Assist in the translation of generalized customer business
goals and objectives into concrete tactical plans
- Coordinate support activities for HR Technology which will
include setting and monitoring SLAs for support practice,
coordination of 3rd party support needed to deliver on SLA
commitments internally and educate internal partners to ensure
alignment on support expectations.
- Organize and manage project work, system updates/enhancements,
and support activities. These responsibilities include estimating
project activities, acquiring resources, and defining deliverables.
Serve as the general subject matter expert on MUFG HR Technology
and capabilities to advise the MUFG stakeholders on solutions to
meet business needs and recommendations for future
- Responsible for managing business relationship, own all
project/BUA intake for business, focus on continuous process
improvement. Partners with System Managers to build and drive data
driven, fact-based processes and procedures around HR
- In the assigned areas, responsible for building a culture of
accountability that uses data to evaluate performance and make
decisions, demonstrate the performance of the team, identify
improvement opportunities, and make meaningful contributions to the
strategic direction of the team.
- Provides the necessary processes and deliverables required to
manage projects successfully by overseeing multiple or single
- Creates and develops project charter, planning stage estimates
to obtain approval, communications plan, governance council
packages and business case preparation to ensure projects are
delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards
and meet customer expectations.
- Communicates with various levels within the organization for
status or escalation. Constructs statements of work, business or
operational process change plan and identifies impacts.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting
project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
Responsible for assembling project plans and assigns work to team
members. Conducts the project meeting. Required Skills /
- BA/BS degree in Management of Information Systems, Computer
Science, or related fields or equivalent professional
education/experience is required
- 6+ years of HR Technology experience with at least 2 years of
experience with any HCM platforms is preferred.
- Previous experience leading/managing HR & Payroll IT projects
- Extensive experience with project management tools and
structured methodologies; PMP Certification is a plus
- Demonstrated experience leading and working on geographically
distributed, cross-functional teams
- Previous experience implementing and/or supporting enterprise
HR and Payroll applications in a global, multi-lingual environment
(e.g., ADP Global View, Workday, Oracle Fusion, etc.) highly
- Experience with Agile Program management.
- Experience using Informatica, SQL Server and Unix.
- Project Management experience including translation of
functional requirements, technical specifications documentation,
development, testing, and implementation.
- Understanding of cloud integration methodologies
- Strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills, creativity,
and problem-solving abilities
- Strong understanding of SDLC concepts, framework, and
- Excellent collaboration and facilitation skills including the
ability to bring together various teams and resources to deliver
- Strong project management skills ability to manage multiple
activities in a face paced environment, communicate progress, and
consistently deliver on activities
- Proactive, results oriented approach to assignments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation
skills, and interpersonal skills interacting with various levels of
- Demonstrated experience with Excel, Visio, MS Project (or
equivalent) and PowerPointKnowledge
- Possesses advanced knowledge, skills and abilities required to
resolve more complex IT issues.
- Knowledge of planning and forecasting techniques for multiple
functional areas within IT.
- Proven ability to manage a department or a group with multiple
disciplines.Regards,Nidhi SharmaUnited Software Group
Nidhi.firstname.lastname@example.org, Ext- 510 --
unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the
word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, or click here UNSUBSCRIBE.USG
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, age, disability, military status, national origin
or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or
applicable local law.eye
Keywords: United Software Group Inc, Jersey City , Backfill Remote Contract Job Opportunity -Sr. Tech, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!