Junk Removal Specialist
Company: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - The Nemek Gr
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Top crew members earn between $23-$25 per hour To be one of the
H.U.N.K.S., you must be: Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable,
and Service-oriented. Come and see what all the buzz is about and
join our winning team. College Hunks Hauling Junk is the
fastest-growing junk-hauling franchise and moving franchise in
America. College Hunks Hauling Junk also has impressive brand
recognition. The franchise has been featured on The Oprah Winfrey
Show, ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, AMC's The Pitch,
Bravo's The Millionaire Matchmaker, TLC's Hoarding: Buried Alive
and Fox Business, as well as in The Wall Street Journal, The New
York Times, USA Today, Time magazine, The Huffington Post, Forbes,
Inc. and more. As a Mover - Junk Remover, you are the first point
of contact for clients on the job. Essential duties:
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact,
small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout
the day - especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk - starting with
the uniform, and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye
- Educate clients about pricing and services.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire
pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure truck has enough receipts, safety equipment and
- Meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose, what to
donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items
and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant example, showing them what the core
values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury,
unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor
for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of
- MUST enjoy hard work, world class customer service and helping
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited
about huge opportunity.
- MUST be drug and alcohol free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
- MUST have full day availability Excellent earning potential
including hourly pay plus tips and performance based bonuses. EARN
between $19-$25 PER HOUR with College Hunks Hauling Junk of
Somerset County. - Each CHHJ location is independently owned and
operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise
should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks
Hauling Junk Corporate. - -
Keywords: College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving - The Nemek Gr, Jersey City , Junk Removal Specialist, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!