Help Desk Support Specialist
Company: Fidelity TalentSource
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 18, 2022
End User Support TechnicianFidelity TalentSource is your
destination for discovering your next contract role at Fidelity
Investments. We are currently sourcing for an Desktop Support
Specialist to work in Fidelity's Enterprise Infrastructure Group in
Jersey City, NJ!The RoleThis position will provide end-user
technology support for the Fidelity locations in Texas. It includes
supporting technology such as computers, monitors, printers,
phones, accessories and audio/visual equipment. The majority of the
job will be desktop support and handling items that can't be
resolved remotely. Troubleshooting includes, but not limited to,
Microsoft Operating Systems, MS Office applications, along with
many other external and internally built applications. Having
experience working in large environments and building and deploying
desktops on a large scale is beneficial.
- Computer Builds - maintain a supply of computers loaded with
our base image
- Computer Deployments - deploy computers to our end-users and
ensure all applications and data is transferred to the new
- Support critical Service Level Agreements with timely and
accurate execution of support requests via our ticketing and
- Following guidelines to reporting and escalation
- Interfacing closely with other regional technical support teams
and operations groups to ensure successful completion of customer
requests and projects.
- Working in conjunction with technical and non-technical
personnel to optimally navigate the requests.
- Special assignments and other work related duties as the need
arises by management.Education and Experience
- Associates Degree and/or 2-3 years knowledge of computer
hardware and operating systems
- A+ certification is a plusSkills and Knowledge:
- Broad knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Client
- Ability to excel in a change controlled environment.
- Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work optimally with client and other groups.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking protocols.
- Ability to think independently to meet goals based on
- A self-starter with good written and verbal communications
skills, along with the ability to pre-plan, coordinate, prioritize,
and multitask.The Team
- Enterprise Infrastructure - Fidelity Techworks Field Services
support internal desktop, laptop, phones, AV rooms, and more across
the entire Fidelity Investments organization!
Keywords: Fidelity TalentSource, Jersey City , Help Desk Support Specialist, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!