Pool Deck Attendant
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: June 20, 2022
DescriptionA Pool Deck Attendant is responsible, dependable,
enthusiastic and a professional individual who is able to welcome
guests and ensure they receive personal and exceptional levels of
customer service. The Deck Attendant works closely with the
Lifestyle Manager to maintain cleanliness and showroom quality of
the deck area. Both part-time and full-time opportunities are
- Provide professional cleaning services for amenity spaces
including locker rooms, steam rooms, wet areas, garbage removal,
spot cleaning and resetting deck furniture.
- Must understand the club operations and serve as a source of
- Help provide a safe, healthy and clean environment for all
members, guests and employees.
- Inspect the facility on a daily basis and report any unsafe
conditions or faulty equipment to Pool Manager / Resident
- Provide superior customer service to all residents and
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policies,
procedures and initiatives.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific
LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities specific to the
location / building and upon the request of your
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
with other coworkers and pool personnel.
- Must be able to maintain a pool area.
- Must possess a friendly attitude, have excellent customer
service skills, and a commitment to executing all duties in a
professional manner.BenefitsAs a Member of the LIVunLtd Team you
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standardsThis job
description is intended to describe the general requirements for
the position. It is not a complete statement of duties,
responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may
be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the
department. LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more
information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our
website. All your information will be kept confidential according
to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United
Keywords: LIVunLtd, Jersey City , Pool Deck Attendant, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!