Cloud Data Architect
Company: Tiger Analytics
Location: Jersey City
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Tiger Analytics is an advanced analytics consulting firm. We are
the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies,
enabling them to generate business value from data. Our consultants
bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI. Our
business value and leadership have been recognized by various
market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are one
of the highest-rated employers on Glassdoor.
If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems
that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you.
- Mentorship and solution support to client-facing Data Engineers
across key accounts
- Review data engineer work and proactively establish the
adoption of best practices and frameworks that improve productivity
and client satisfaction
- Work with the DevOps, MLE team to onboard and productionize
Data Science models at scale.
- Implement and manage production management processes around
data ingestion, transformation, coding utilities, storage,
reporting, and other data integration points.
- Coordinate between onsite and offshore leadership for regular
- Engage key client stakeholders to
- Review and provide the best solutions on the existing or new
- Recommend strategies to improve resiliency, security, and
- Analyse, architect, design, and actively develop analytics
frameworks, data lakes, and other cloud-based data solutions.
- Design and develop scalable data ingestion frameworks to
transform a variety of datasets, capture metadata, lineage and
implement data quality
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/or any relevant
experience in Information systems.
- 10 years of experience in the IT field with hands-on experience
in system administration and automation
- 3-5 years of strong hands-on experience with AWS(or another
cloud) in building a Data and Analytics platform on the cloud.
- 1+ years of experience with deploying services on Kubernetes
on-prem or on-cloud
- 3-5 years of strong hands-on expertise on Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
with strong experience in working with modern data and analytics
frameworks, big data, and DevOps techniques, and is proficient with
programming languages (like Python, Java, Scala).
- 1-2 yrs experience with Cloud data warehouse (Redshift,
- Solid understanding of building Data Lakes on Cloud
environments - Data Integration, Data Pipeline, Data compute, ML
Models and Storage, etc.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Big data and Stream
processing frameworks - Spark, Flink, or other
- Knowledge of delta lake or similar technology
- Exposure to operationalizing ML models @ scale on Cloud
- Solid understanding of DevSecOps and cloud security concepts
and how to mitigate security risks in the cloud
- Must understand the Scrum Agile methodology and have worked on
a Scrum team.
- Knowledge of SQL, non-relational (NoSQL) databases, and Object
- Good experience working on an onsite/offshore model
- Knowledge of networking, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- AWS Professional Architect Certification is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate
appropriately with executives and technical teams.
Significant career development opportunities exist as the company
grows. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a
small, fast-growing, challenging and entrepreneurial environment,
with a high degree of individual responsibility.
Keywords: Tiger Analytics, Jersey City , Cloud Data Architect, Other , Jersey City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!